Tuesday, September 27, 2011

September's almost gone...

The month of September is FULL of birthdays for our family!  Patrick and all of his siblings, my Dad, brother, sister, niece, and nephew, both of my best friends, Evelyn and Naomi, and our dog, Flurry! Also, our anniversary is in September.   I have a strange sadness when the month comes to a close...I think it's a combination of all of the celebrating being over and the thought of the holidays being just around the corner.  I am excited about getting to do more cooking and decorating for the holidays this year!  We actually have a mantel for me to decorate in this house, so I am coming up with come ideas for that.  


The girls' birthday party was this past Saturday, and it was so much fun!  It was everything we had wanted for our girls.  We had about 30 or so people here - sweet friends and family who had traveled as much as three hours to make it - love them!  I will be posting pictures later, but for now, here is a video of the babies enjoying their cake.  They hadn't taken a morning nap (just jumped in their cribs through nap time), so they were pretty exhausted by this point in the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment