Friday, September 2, 2011

The Seventh Year!

Today is my 6th wedding anniversary!  I cannot believe how quickly the time has passed, yet, I feel like so much has taken place - so much change, so much growth, so much love.  Marriage certainly is a blessing, and it is a lot of work.  I am thankful for my husband and the relationship we're building.  I am looking forward to what this seventh year holds for us.  We don't have any solid plans for this weekend, but I am hoping to do something fun as a combination birthday/anniversary (Patrick's birthday is on the 23rd).  Thankful for the wonderful that is our marriage - My one and only, lifelong lover, very best friend!
September 3, 2005 - just before it got awkward and Mr. Lee felt obligated to attack his beautiful bride with cake...
Our honeymoon in Cancun!

No comments:

Post a Comment