Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze

Before the babies got sick, which seems like an eternity ago, we headed over to a really fun pumpkin patch and corn maze.  Corn mazes are special to Patrick and me because the first time we ever held hands was in a haunted corn maze!  I was completely terrified and grabbed Patrick's hand, and he was completely freaking out because we were holding hands!  I love that, and I love fall because it is the season when Patrick and I began dating and falling in love!  We so enjoyed taking Naomi and Evelyn and watching them take everything in.  Such a fun family outing!




They had a petting zoo, but it was hard to get the girls close up since they were in the stroller.  Next year, we're going to have a hard time keeping them from climbing the fence!









The girls each got a precious mini pumpkin from the pumpkin patch!  They also got lots of hay stuck in their tights - I wanted them to stay in their church clothes so that I could get good pictures - yep, not winning any mother of the year awards with that one...



Patrick navigated us through the corn maze in less than 30 minutes - they had told us it would take at least 45!  We had hungry girls, and Patrick was on a mission!

Glad to finally get this posted from our special day.  We love experiencing so many firsts with our little ones!


No comments:

Post a Comment